Cancer Support Services, Counseling & Information
Cancer Care, Inc.
275 7th AvenueNew York, NY 10001
Who We Are
CancerCare is a national nonprofit organization that provides free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.
- Counseling: Oncology social workers help you find ways to cope with the emotional and practical challenges of cancer. Available in person or by phone.
- Support Groups: Connect with people who are in a similar situation. A group led by a professional oncology social worker. Email: email@example.com.
- Connect Education Workshops: One-hour workshops over the telephone or via live streaming online to learn about cancer-related issues. Past workshops are available on the website or over the telephone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Assistance: Find resources and support to manage financial concerns. Limited assistance is available to eligible individuals for treatment-related costs such as transportation, childcare, and insurance co-payments. Email: email@example.com.
- Publications: Free booklets and fact sheets about a wide range of cancer-related topics. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Programs: Special events and therapeutic activities are offered throughout the year. Email: email@example.com.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Call Toll free: 800-813-HOPE or use web services
Intake Contact Email:
Additional Availability Comments:
Eastern Standard Time
Where Service is Provided: