Palliative Care; Fredericksburg
Affinity Care of Virginia
Who We Are
Affinity Care of Virginia offers Palliative care (CPR) services to support loved ones as they undergo aggressive treatment for their medical condition. Affinity's CPR team includes a social worker, nurse practitioner, physician, and support staff who develop a comprehensive plan that connects your loved one to resources, helps ease their adverse symptoms, and helps them to live as comfortably as possible.
CPR services include:
- visits and phone consultations by a palliative care nurse practitioner
- social worker home visits
- around-the-clock access to triage
- care coordination with PCP and specialists
- spiritual and emotional support
- connection to community resources
Palliative care is appropriate for persons suffering from life-threatening or chronic illnesses. It allows you to seek the intensive care you need while receiving support for yourself and your family at home.