Hospice Care; Midlothian
Affinity Care of Virginia
Who We Are
Affinity offers hospice care to individuals with terminal illnesses in Virginia. Hospice care focuses on providing terminally ill patients with end-of-life support services that improve their quality of life and allow them to pass with dignity and respect.
Affinity's hospice care provides trained staff members who are on call 24/7 and work with the patient and their family to develop a care plan that supports their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. As part of Affinity's hospice care, your loved one receives:
- pain and symptom management
- home health care services
- training on how to care for your loved one at home
- access to social services
- alternative therapies such as reiki, music, aroma, massage, equine, and virtual reality
- short-term inpatient care
In addition to these services, the team also provides bereavement counseling to friends and family of terminally ill patients to help them cope with the situation.