Outpatient Services, Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Virginia Beach
National Counseling Group, Inc.
Who We Are
National Counseling Group (NCG) provide treatment for substance abuse disorders, psychiatric illnesses, and dual diagnosis of substance abuse and mental illness. Outpatient treatment services include:
- Comprehensive Substance Use and Mental Health Evaluations;
- Drug and Alcohol Screening;
- Individual and Family Therapy;
- Group Therapy, Marital and Couples Counseling;
- Comprehensive Education Program;
- Life Skills Coaching;
- Relapse Prevention and Recovery Planning,
- and Case Management.
The use of twelve step programs and referrals for medication evaluations may be indicated as part of the client's treatment and recovery. Services are highly individualized, based on the individual's symptoms, motivation, and level of insight.