Behavioral Health Outpatient and Case Management
Fairfax Falls Church Community Services Board
Who We Are
The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board offers behavioral health outpatient services, including case management, for adolescents and adults who have mental health or substance use issues (co-occurring disorders).
Family-focused services for adolescents include:
- case management services;
- day treatment.
Adult services include:
- psychosocial education;
- individual and group counseling for people with substance use disorders;
- day treatment;
- continuing care services;
- partial hospitalization (daytime for four days per week);
- the community readiness and support program for people with serious mental illness or co-occurring disorders who need help with activities of daily living, social skills training and other aspects of integrating with the community.