Norton Community Hospital, Home Health Care
Who We Are
Home health care allows you to stay in your own home while receiving skilled care that helps you get well or maintain your health. Home care might shorten or prevent hospital stays, eliminate the need for nursing home stays or help you and your care team manage your illness or injury.
Take advantage of a wide range of Ballad Health home health services, such as:
- A registered nurse (RN) on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A social worker to help you find and receive special types of care or services
- Nutritional support
- Respiratory care services
Skilled rehabilitation services available seven days a week, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Access to home medical equipment through Mediserve
- Assistance with processing claims from commercial insurance providers, TennCare and Medicare
- The Safer Steps program, which can help you become more independent by reducing your chance of falling in your home.