- Your risk of falling increases as you age.
- 1 in 3 Americans aged 65+ fall each year.
- Falls are the leading cause of fatal and nonfatal injuries.
- Fear of falls can result in limited activity, physical decline, depression, and social isolation.
- Falls are not inevitable and you can take steps to prevent falls.
- You can find the resources and information you need to effectively prevent falls from occurring.
We’re here to help. Please let us know if you have a question or feedback by emailing email@example.com.