Coronavirus: Delta Variant, Boosters & Self Care
Thursday, September 23rd, at 7 p.m. EDT
Call toll-free 855-274-9507 to ask a question or listen to the live event here.
The continued spread of the COVID-19 Delta Variant, coupled with the start of flu season, is increasing concerns for many older adults. This live event will address the uncertainty surrounding boosters and how to keep you and your family safe from other breakthrough infections.
For the latest coronavirus news and advice, go to AARP.org/coronavirus.
Replay previous AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall
2021 Tele-Town Halls
- September 9 - Coronavirus: Staying Safe, New Work Realities & Managing Finances
- August 26 - Coronavirus: Staying Safe, New Work Realities & Managing Finances
- August 12 - Coronavirus: Staying Safe in Changing Times
- June 24 - The State of LGBTQ Equality in the COVID Era
- June 17 - Coronavirus: Vaccines and Staying Safe During "Reopening"
- June 3 - Coronavirus: Your Health, Finances and Housing
- May 20 - Coronavirus Vaccines: Transitioning Social and Family Norms / Coronavirus Vaccines: Reality vs. Rumor
- May 6 - Coronavirus: Vaccines, Variants and Coping
- April 22 - Coronavirus: Your Vaccine Questions Answered / Coronavirus: Vaccines and Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- April 8 - Coronavirus and Latinos: Safety, Protection and Prevention / Vaccines and Caring for Grandkids and Loved Ones
- April 1 - Coronavirus and The Black Community: your Vaccine Questions Answered
- March 25 - Coronavirus: The Stimulus, Taxes and Vaccine
- March 11 - One Year of the Pandemic / Managing Personal Finances and Taxes
- February 25 - Coronavirus Vaccines and You
- February 11 - Coronavirus Vaccines: Your Questions Answered
- January 28 - Coronavirus: Vaccine Distribution and Protecting Yourself / A Virtual World Awaits: Finding Fun, Community and Connections
- January 14 - Coronavirus: Vaccines, Staying Safe & Coping / Prevention, Vaccines & the Black Community
- January 7 - Coronavirus: Vaccines, Stimulus & Staying Safe
2020 Tele-Town Halls
- December 3 - Coronavirus: Staying Safe & Coping This Winter
- November 12 - Coronavirus: Coping & Maintaining Your Well-Being
- October 1 - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic
- September 17 - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams
- September 3 - Coronavirus: Your Finances, Health & Family (6 months in)
- August 20 - Your Health and Staying Protected
- August 6 - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions
- July 23 - Coronavirus: Navigating the New Normal
- July 16 - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos
- July 9 - Coronavirus: Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- June 18 and 20 - Strengthening Relationships Over Time / LGBTQ Non-Discrimination Protections
- June 11 - Coronavirus: Personal Resilience in the New Normal
AARP was founded in 1958 and has over 38 million members. It is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization for people over the age of 50. AARP is well-known for its advocacy efforts, providing its members with important information, products and services that enhance quality of life as they age. They also promote community service and keep members and the public informed on issues relating to the over 50 age group.
Back To List
Last Reviewed: Sunday, September 19, 2021