Senior Navigator: Central Virginia's Guide for Aging Well and Caregiving
A joint project of The Lindsay Institute for Innovations in Caregiving, VirginiaNavigator and The Daily Progress, the 2021/2022 edition of Senior Navigator features insights and advice from thought leaders in aging and caregiving.
In these pages, you’ll learn about:
- Caregiving and social determinants of health
- How we can support every generation of military caregivers
- Expert answers to your COVID-19 questions
- What we learned about the impact of the pandemic on nursing homes
- What everyone should know about advance care planning
- How to build a dementia-friendly community
- Reducing the financial burden of long-term care
- Uncovering our "hidden caregivers"
- Tips for planning a multigenerational vacation
- Creative caregiving supports and home-based services
- Health issues such as sleep apnea, and hearing loss
- How to prevent falls and age safely at home.
- And much more!
Read previous editions of Senior Navigator, a wide-ranging guide for healthy aging and caregiving practices.
♦ 2019/2020 edition of Senior Navigator [First-place award recipient from the Virginia Press Association]