Bath Community Physicians Group, Covington
Bath Community Hospital
322 West Riverside StreetCovington, VA 24426-1219
Who We Are
Bath Community Physicians Group offers comprehensive healthcare service for the entire family. Services include:
- Primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages,
- Comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic illnesses,
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Physicals,
- Education, screening, and prevention activities for a wide variety of health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and heart problems,
- Community-based health education and wellness promotion,
- Assistance with accessing social services and other community services,
- Referrals for specialized therapy including cardiac, pulmonary, physical and occupational therapies.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Currently closedMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
No Age Requirement
Call for an appointment.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Additional Availability Comments:
Emergency and inpatient services are offered 24 hours per day, every day at Bath Community Hospital.
Where Service is Provided:
Call the Agency