Brain Injury Information and Resources
Brain Injury Association of Virginia
1506 Willow Lawn Drive, Suite 212Richmond, VA 23230
Who We Are
The Brain Injury Association of Virginia (BIAV) offers the following services:
- Information about professionals, services and programs with brain injury expertise.
- Information dissemination: Individualized information packets to expand understanding about brain injury. Clearinghouse contains hundreds of articles about various aspects of brain injury.
- Telephone assistance: individualized support to callers, including help to callers in understanding of and how to access the services available in the Commonwealth.
- Outreach: Collaboration with human service agencies regarding the complex needs of people with brain injury Annual Conference .
- Support Groups: listing of groups around the state including those not affiliated with our agency.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Information on website is available 24/7
Intake Contact Email:
Where Service is Provided:
Accessible to Public Transportation :
Provides Transportation to/from Service: