Administration, Community Behavioral Health Services
Rappahannock Area Community Services Board
Who We Are
Rappahannock Area Community Services Board (RACSB) provides behavioral health, developmental disability, substance use, prevention and early intervention services to residents of the city of Fredericksburg and the counties of Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania and Stafford. Clinic facilities are available in all five locations.
Emergency services are offered 24 hours per day, 365 days per year by calling:
- Fredericksburg (540) 373-6876
- Stafford County (540) 373-6876
- Spotsylvania County (540) 373-6876
- Caroline County (804) 633-4148
- King George County (540) 775-5064.