Dominion Energy Saving Tips
One James River PlazaRichmond, VA 23261
(866) 366-4357 x86636
Who We Are
Use Energy Wisely. Dominion Energy offers low cost/no cost tips to help save on your energy bill.
- Turn off faucets tightly and fix any leaky faucets. A leak of one drop per second wastes more than 250 gallons of water a month, and the energy used to heat it.
- Take showers instead of baths and use cooler water whenever possible.
- Take shorter showers and install water-saving shower heads.
- Turn off the water faucet while shaving or brushing your teeth.
- Clean particles from aerator screens and shower head jets periodically. Unscrew from faucet or shower arm and remove particles from screen or nozzles. If possible, disassemble to clean. Soak in bleach solution if needed.
- Set your water heater thermostat at or below 120 degrees fahrenheit to avoid risk of scalding.
Who We Serve
When and How
18 and over
Call customer service.
Where Service is Provided: