Bill Paying and Bookkeeping
Who We Are
NET 30 is a bill paying service for seniors! Established in 1987, NET 30 is bonded and insured.
NET 30 can help pay bills when...
- travel is frequent so bills can be paid on time
- bills need to be paid on time to avoid late fees (this can boost your credit rating)
- detailed monthly statements needed to help you make sound financial decisions
- families/caregivers need help managing loved one's personal financial affairs
- seniors or family members would like to outsource the bookkeeping and bill paying chore
- loved ones have a debilitating disease
- those who are responsible for senior's finances live out-of-town.
Many of our seniors have paid off their mortgage; in those cases we may pay real estate taxes and homeowners insurance. For those clients with nursing care, NET 30 will provide payroll service on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for up to four employees. A quotation of our payroll service fee can be provided following an initial meeting to discuss the specific situation.