Behavioral Health Resources, African American
African American Family Services
Who We Are
The mission of the African American Family Services (AAFS) is to help the African American individual, family, and community reach a greater state of well being through the delivery of community-based, culturally specific chemical health, behavioral health and family preservation services.
- Family Preservation Services;
- Resource and Referral,
- Parenting Assessment Services,
- Effective Parenting Education Series,
- Family Violence Services,
- Male Oppression Violence Elimination
- Sisters Advocating for Empowerment (S.A.F.E).